Sunday, December 16, 2007

McCann Blog!!

Ok guys, I just created a blog for the McCann Family and sent you an invitation to be authors. The only downsize is that you need to have/create a gmail account, but after that it's very easy to post. I hope everybody contributes. We can share pictures, comments, videos, jokes, anything! And when you sign up you can personalize your setting and even send an email that automatically will be publish at
http://mccannranch.blogspot.com/

Check it out. Any suggestion will be gladly received (and incorporated if I can and is legal :-) and if you want me to help you with  your settings or how to sign up, let me know :-) If you don't feel ready to contribute at this point, don't worry. You can be a reader anyway and place comments to the postings :-) So mark it in your favorites!!! http://mccannranch.blogspot.com/ Please forward this email to anybody from the family that I might left out. I don't have some of the emails, sorry.

Pia

No comments: